Do you have a Mechanical/ Service exp? Enjoy being Workshop based? New position in Huntingwood (Blacktown NSW) due to to growth!
A new and varied position exists for an experienced Workshop Mechanical or a Field Service Tech/ Mechanic looking to move away from Field work. You will provide equipment repair, preventative and ongoing maintenance, modifications and training, as well as vehicle and trailer maintenance and light repairs and more…!
Reporting to the State Manager, you will be responsible for:
• Diagnosing and repairing of equipment, vehicles and trailers
• Tear-down & rebuilds and genuine parts replacement.
• Diagnose and repair fuel, electrical, mechanical and hydraulic systems of equipment.
• Welding for repairs
• Scheduling all repairs/maintenance
• Completing scheduled preventive maintenance of equipment, vehicles and trailers
• Purchasing equipment related parts and supplies from designated suppliers
• Maintain and control parts inventory
• Document repairs raised through Work Request system and more….
Ideally, you will bring:
• Experience with repair of equipment, vehicles and trailers
• Have a thorough knowledge of Automotive/ engine operation
• Ability to safely and effectively use mechanics tools and equipment
• Hold current valid driver’s licence
Interested? Apply now (Word doc pls)
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org