This Australian success story has been operating for more than 50 years and is still gong strong! As a reputable designer and manufacturer, they pride themselves on their long-serving employee culture.
Due to internal changes, they are currently looking to employ 2 new permanent staff in Factory/ Workshop based positions!
Your responsibilities will include:
* Working with wire and steel by hand; & operating a lathe and other machinery
* Grinding, cutting etc
* Using bulk and electric cutters
* Automatic coiling
* Oxy welding
* Manual use of hoist and chain
* Forklift use (Company can arrange to obtain a FL licence if required)
* Mechanical skills (these can also be taught!)
* Aptitude and willingness to work with steel
* Mechanical aptitude/ background ie: Machinist, Fitter & Turner, Boilermaker, Toolmaker
* Must be physically strong with a good lifting capacity (hands-on work environment)
* Preference for a Workshop based role in a factory environment
Training will be provided for Machine Operators with the desire to learn or if you are an experienced Toolmaker, Fitter & Turner &/ or Boilermaker.
Hours: Mon – Thurs 7:30am – 4pm & Fri 7:30am – 2pm
Salary: $40K – $46K + Super depending on experience
APPLY NOW! firstname.lastname@example.org
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com