This is a great opportunity to become part of this success story by joining this dynamic and reputable wholesaler/ importer who supplies to mid-sized and large chain stores, nationally and internationally. By taking the reigns of this newly created position, you will evolve with the role whilst working with one of the largest importers of retail goods in Australia and New Zealand!
With the growing success of the online business, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Social Media Coordinator to coordinate the Digital Marketing Strategy and increase brand presence on Social Media. You will be liaising with B2B e-commerce partners to drive the brand via Social Media Channels, and will enjoy the high tempo and autonomy of the role, whilst doing what you LOVE;
· Planning & coordinating specific marketing strategies via various platforms to increase brand presence and awareness
· Liaising with e-commerce partners, to develop marketing packages in line with requirements
· Creating & managing engaging written & visual content (along with the overseas team)
· Coordinating & managing the online content including videos, photos & graphics
· Overseeing the flow and scheduling of content from shooting to editing
· Developing, engaging & managing the portfolio of specific product category influencers to generate & post content across all channels for optimal success
· Overseeing social media accounts & monitoring social media channels for industry trends
· Implementing EDM’s to showcase promotions & new & exciting ranges & more…!
· In depth knowledge of major social media platform & social media management tools
· A strong understanding of brands, influencers & social media trends
· Excellent copy writing, editing & strong MS office skills
· Experience in digital & social media legalities & compliance
· Experience in Photoshop, InDesign, WordPress CMS (desirable)
· Commercial retail background & experience working across multiple teams (desirable)
· Have a broad range of contacts within the media industry (desirable)
Is this you?
If you love Coordinating & are a ‘Self-starter’ looking for a dynamic hands-on position, in a rapidly growing & evolving role, then Apply now!
(Word doc only please)
*Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com