Located in Homebush, and operating for more than 15 years, this successful & dynamic Co is a leader in the field of service and maintenance of Fire Safety Systems, servicing a well-established client base and enjoying an excellent reputation. They are looking for a dynamic person, who enjoys variety to join their team, playing a pivotal role in customer service and delivery.
This permanent full-time position will involve handling client and supplier enquiries; following regulatory requirements; reporting; and day to day administration:
- Working with clients and with a team of two Service Managers
- Day to day admin and customer service support
- Creating and tracking quotes
- Producing invoices & purchase orders
- Producing reports on invoicing/sales revenue when required
- Scheduling of Technicians on all jobs, for regular scheduled testing and call-outs/repairs
- Email management
- Adhoc administrative and customer service tasks and more!
Ideally, you will have:
- Previous Service administration experience
- Excellent organisational skills, a passion for customer service, and able to adhere to procedures
- Excellent work ethic and customer focus to forge strong, long term relationships with clients and staff
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
- Int Office skills (Outlook, Word, Excel)
- Experience in the Fire sector is an advantage though not essential
If you are a self-starter who thrives on autonomy, takes initiative and wants to be part of a close-knit vibrant team, then this is the role for you.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org