With an excellent reputation as leaders in the Services they provide, this household name continues to provide service, support and expertise to major Clients, nationwide.
Based in large & modern offices, they have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Administrator to be an integral part of the Communications (Service/ Support) team in a down to earth yet professional environment!
Reporting to the Dept Manager, you will be:
· Email responses, booking and communications (working from 2 screens)
· Raising jobs and tracking orders
· Following up via email outbound calls for resolutions
· Liaising with Branches
· Handling incoming & follow-up calls – internal and the Branch network
· Data entry of invoices and deposit forms
· Administration support ie: purchase orders, maintenance, fleet
· Compiling reports (in Excel) and more…!!
Ideally, you will bring:
· Previous Admin/ Data Entry exp in a high volume capacity
· Experience in a Service related environment is an advantage
· Excellent Attention to detail
· Excellent verbal & written communication
· Strong organisation and computer skills (incl. Excel)
If you are available to work on a rotating roster (Monday to Friday) ie: 8am-4pm or 10am-6pm, please apply now (availability is required between hours 6am and 6pm).
FULL WORKING RIGHTS are REQUIRED as the position is permanent ($57K + super), as well as 2 recent references.
* Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org