This Australian / NZ business is a leader in the electrical wholesale market and has presence in the distribution and manufacturing of plastics and signage products. The business has 360 service centres and over 3,000 employees across Australia and NZ. Due to recent growth, a permanent full-time position has been created to support the Business Process Manager in the development and publication of corporate policies, procedures and quality standards. The role will be part of the central business process and assurance team based at the Corporate National Office.
The Quality Support Officer assists in documenting and maintaining existing policies and procedures to meet business compliance needs and quality accreditation to ISO 9001. This is a hands on role with a strong administrative focus. Reporting to the Business Process Manager, your day to day duties include:
- Assist with preparing and updating policies and procedures
- Assist with business improvement projects to meet quality and compliance objectives
- Develop process maps and diagrams to improve the readability and usability of existing documents
- Revise existing forms and work instructions for improvement
- Provide input into corrective actions for quality problems and audit results
- Update and maintain the company’s document control system
- Assist with other administration tasks, identifying improvement opportunities and departmental projects.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a team player, with a positive can-do attitude that will have:
- Solid experience in a similar role
- Demonstrated experience in writing or updating procedures or user guides
- Experience in developing process maps and diagrams to support standard operating procedures
- Intermediate Microsoft Word, Visio & Adobe Acrobat Professional
- Sound writing skills and attention to detail
- Relevant qualifications/ accreditations would be an advantage.
If you are a logical thinker with a detail and quality focus, then this is the role for you.
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary package
- Great team environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Experience with a global, well established industry leader. APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com