This well- known Co. delivers management services to Commercial Clients in the private and government sectors. With a solid reputation for excellence and quality, this is a great opportunity to work as part of a down to earth and professional culture.
Supporting various departments, you will be:
- Scheduling projects & monitoring project plans
- Collating costs & timesheets
- Allocating invoices to jobs
- Monitoring equipment & maintaining registers
- Managing documentation
- Managing and uploading job folders
- Goods receipting
- Email management
- Organising meetings & minute taking
- Liaising with Project Managers, support staff and much more!
Ideally, you will have:
- Solid, stable project administration support
- Understanding or scheduling/ purchasing &/ or procurement is an advantage
- Int – Adv MS Office
- An ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
Available for an immediate start (mid July)? APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org