This well- known enterprise delivers management services to Commercial Clients in the private and government sectors. With a solid reputation for excellence and quality, this is a great opportunity to work as part of a down to earth and professional culture.
Supporting various departments, you will be:
- Scheduling projects & monitoring project plans
- Collating costs & timesheets
- Allocating invoices to jobs
- Monitoring equipment & maintaining registers
- Managing documentation
- Managing and uploading job folders
- Goods receipting
- Email management
- Organising meetings & minute taking
- Liaising with Project Managers, support staff and much more!
Ideally, you will have:
- Solid, stable project administration support
- Understanding or scheduling/ purchasing &/ or procurement is an advantage
- Excellent computer skills
- An ability to liaise at all levels
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Available for an immediate start? APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com