Newly created role mapping business processes & document standard procedures! North Rocks. To $85K + super + free onsite parking & Co. benefits!
This business is one of Australia’s leading companies in wholesale and distribution with over 350 service centres and 3,000 employees! Due to national expansion including recent acquisitions, a new opportunity exciting opportunity has been created for an experienced Process Analyst in the National Office.
The new role will suit someone with a strong process and document analysis background who thrives on challenges and can build strong working relationships. You will be working in a corporate office environment with a highly engaged and professional team.
Reporting to the Manager for Business Processes, your focus will be to analyse and map business processes and document standard procedures.
Key responsibilities include:
- Creating process maps that document workflows and internal controls with the view to increase worker engagement and understanding of processes
- Writing new procedures and system instructions
- Identifying and implementing improvements to existing procedures, forms and work instructions
- Tracking and reporting key process risks
- Supporting the roll out of quality standards (ISO 9001)
- Devise corrective actions for quality problems based on analysis of process or data
- Analysing the document management system with the view to identify issues, and recommend and implement opportunities for improvement that reflect the nature of the organisation
- Updating and maintaining the company’s document control system
- Participating in business improvement projects to meet quality and compliance objectives.
Skills and experience
We are looking for a team player that will need to have:
- Minimum 4 years experience in a process /documentation role
- Relevant qualifications, or an equivalent level of knowledge gained through a combination of training and experience.
- High level experience delivering Business Process mapping or Workflow Diagrams.
- Demonstrated experience writing procedures or work instructions
- Demonstrated experience in building good working relationships with key stakeholders including management and operational staff
- Experience working in a large, complex environment
- Intermediate-Advanced MS Office, and using process mapping software
Benefits of working with us
- Competitive salary package + participation in bonus scheme
- Great team environment
- Flexible working conditions
- Experience with a global, well established industry leader.
Is this you? APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com