Servicing the construction, industrial and commercial industries, this Australian / NZ business has an exciting, newly created permanent opening due to growth!
As part of the central business process and compliance team, you will be responsible for assisting with drafting procedures, improving the readability and usability of existing documents and supporting with ad-hoc projects and other tasks.
Reporting to the Business Process Manager your day to day duties will include:
* Assist with writing documentation that is clear, concise and grammatically correct.
* Developing process maps, charts & diagrams to enhance the readability of documents
* Revising existing documents and work instructions for consistency and improvement
* Maintaining controlled copies of approved documents
* Proof reading and formatting documents
* Assisting with other administration tasks and projects.
Ideally, you will have:
* Experience writing procedures and / or manuals or user guides
* Experience with process mapping or information mapping or instructional design
* Experience in improving instructional material and / or training content
* Advanced Microsoft Word, Visio & Adobe Acrobat Professional
* Strong attention to detail
* Relevant qualifications/ accreditations would be an advantage.
On offer is the opportunity to be part of a successful industry leader, a competitive salary package and flexible working conditions. If you are a logical thinker with a detail and quality focus, then this is the role for you!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com