With decades of experience, this national Company boasts year upon year growth providing services to Corporate, Commercial and residential sites. With a workforce that continues to grow, they offer a supportive team and work environment along with a family feel culture.
A permanent position is available for an experienced Payroll Officer, responsible for a variety of payroll duties including:
– Inputting data and uploading to complete weekly payroll processing for approx. 450 staff
– Entering all Team Members timesheets & balancing to generated report weekly
– Processing all Labour Hire timesheets
– Entering all approved Team Member leave
– Ensuring accuracy of Labour Hire and job numbers
– Posting to Payroll
– Entering new staff into payroll systems and update employee details as required
– Balance Labour Hire hours to invoices
– Weekly & Monthly reporting
– Responding to payroll queries
– Scanning and digital filing of timesheets as required
– Related Admin duties and more…!
This high volume position will require;
– Previous high volume payroll processing experience
– Strong computer skills including Excel, Word and payroll system(s)
– Must be extremely organised and detail oriented
– Experienced with Award Interpretation
– Excellent time management and confidentiality
This position offers a genuine career opportunity to progress and take on additional responsibilities within the role. Offering a great remuneration (relevant to experience) and a wonderful work culture, this position also offers the opportunity to work close to home in Huntingwood!
Sound like you? APPLY NOW!
Please note that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com