Operating for almost 30 years, this reputable and successful Company supplies innovative standard and designer fittings to the Tile, Bathroom & Plumbing sectors. Exporting internationally, they provide competitively priced, quality, licenced products.
Due to a strategic restructure within the Company, an exciting opportunity is available for an experienced Sales Manager/ BDM with experience from the Plumbing/ Building supplies industry.
Reporting directly to the MD, this ‘Hands-On’ position will be responsible for overseeing that NSW & VIC Sales Representatives; key Account Management & driving Sales growth initiatives.
This varied role will involve:
- Leading & mentoring the Sales team
- Setting and driving sales and business development strategy for the business
- Identifying and engaging new markets – domestically and overseas markets
- Drive new business initiatives in Australia and overseas markets
- Hands on management of Key Accounts
- Build on existing relationships with decision makers within major Plumbing Supply, Bathroomware and Tile merchants
- Drafting and negotiating Trading Agreements and Business Proposals and more!
Along with your results-focused approach and experience working well within a dynamic smaller team, you will have:
- Proven experience achieving targets and building strong client relationships
- Solid Sales Manager / BDM experience within the Plumbing / Building Supplies industry
- Experience leading/ supervising a small team of Sales Representatives
- Existing relationships with senior people within the major Plumbing Supply Merchants
- A relevant tertiary qualification (desirable)
- Experience preparing sales budgets and completing customer pricing reviews;
- Professional writing, presentation & communication skills
If you meet the requirements and feel this is your next career move then APPLY NOW !!
*Please note that due to the volume of applications, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org