This global product development, sourcing & logistics specialist has established brands, supplying to some of retails biggest names! Sourcing stock from all over the world, they work closely with their factory partners, ensuring quality products are provided at the best possible prices!
Due to growth of their online and dropship business, they are looking to appoint an experienced Logistics Manager with Logistics/ Inventory/ Warehouse operations experience to collaborate with suppliers, internal staff and customers!
Reporting directly to the MD, this (mainly) office based, role involves 50% people management and 50% hands on;
• Managing a team of 3 (Warehouse Manager & 2 Logistics Administrators)
• Overseeing workload and mentoring to achieve the best from the team
• Negotiating domestic freight rates
• Calculating cubic and pallet freight
• Inventory control
• Responsible for overseeing planning, operations and warehouse processes
• Database maintenance, reporting and more!
Ideally, you will bring:
• Strong Supervisory/ Managerial experience
• Previous Supervisory/ Managerial exp in Logistics/ Shipping/ Inventory
• Strong knowledge of B2B and B2C
• Strong IT skills especially Excel and ‘Exonet’ exp is preferable though not essential
• WHS knowledge & experience is an advantage
You are a true ‘PEOPLE PERSON’ who thrives on managing a team well with a focus on department productivity.
In return, you will receive a generous remuneration, and numerous perks including free food and drinks; onsite parking; bonus scheme and the opportunity to be an integral part of this vibrant Company culture…..
IS this YOUR NEXT MOVE? APPLY NOW!
*Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted*
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org