This well-established Importer and distributor of General Merchandise offers a unique supply chain solution to some of Australasia’s best-known retailers. Boasting 70+ staff in Silverwater, this fun, friendly and vibrant workplace has a rapidly growing IT team – and need YOU to become an integral part of the team in this newly created position!
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will utilise and build on your Technical skills to provide IT support for PC Hardware & laptops; desktop applications and Company peripherals.
Each day will be different!
• Handling support calls and emails from onsite and remote staff
• Interacting with staff (and other technicians) to resolve support issues incl:
– User PC hardware and laptops
– Windows desktop issues
– Standard desktop applications
– Internal business applications (training will be provided)
– Company peripherals (eg: printers, photocopiers)
• Set up computers for new users and/or re-imaging and redeploying computers
• Assisting with general IT admin ie: file and email archiving.
• Creating network and email accounts for new users
• Administration of the telephone system, including general routing and patching
• Management of IT consumables
• Maintaining records of software and hardware assets
• Check in and check out of shared company equipment (tablets, wifi dongles, etc)
Ideally you will be:
• Proficient with Microsoft Windows & MS Office
• Possess Strong/Advanced Excel Skills
• Have exposure to Windows Server, including Active Directory, Exchange, WSUS
• General proficiency with PC Hardware (replacing HDD’s, monitor & network cards etc)
• Some experience with Apple Macs, Exposure to Firewalls (including port forwarding) & VMWare or other virtual server environments, is an advantage
If you are Customer focussed, with a CAN-DO attitude, understand helpdesk/ support processes & are able to work in a dynamic environment with changing priorities then this is the ROLE FOR YOU! APPLY NOW!
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com