R U an Field Service Tech (Installations)? Work with a REPUTABLE BRAND LEADER! To $65K + super + van + tools + phone ++
This well-known Company supplies innovative products and solutions, used by millions of people globally, continues to experience year upon year growth! This exciting opportunity to become part of this global success-story is on offer for a self-motivated, organised Technician who prides themselves on their solution-oriented forward thinking!
You will enjoy the variety and autonomy this position offers including field service, installation, maintenance and support of equipment in NSW metro and regional areas.
Reporting to the National Service Manager, you will be delivering a professional experience of equipment installations including:
- Liaising with the Customer Service team with planning of installations to meet timeframes
- Provide site evaluations for installation in conjunction with Customer Service.
- Ensure installation costs are within budget and that issues are resolved in a timely manner.
- Obtain sign off at the completion of each install
Additional responsibilities include:
- Onsite repairs and preventive maintenance
- Supporting the local service agent network
- Technical troubleshooting
- Repairing mechanical and electrical components
- Management of van stock via the logistics system and balances on a monthly basis
- Maintaining and completing documentation daily via the web based job management System
Training will be provided however you will need:
- Strong hands-on installation & repair electro-mechanical experience
- Understanding of computers and Networks
- Excellent time management ability to meet productivity goals and targets
- Able to work unsupervised with excellent time-management and organizational skills
- A current Driver’s License (essential) & excellent driving history
- Excellent communication skills – verbal & written
What’s on offer!!
- A Great Salary – up to $65K + super
- Company supplied Van
- Tools of the trade
- Mobile Phone
- Computer & internet
- Training provided!
If you enjoy variety & autonomy apply now!
* Please note that due to the high volume of applications, only short-listed candidates will be contacted*
Thanks in advance for your interest and application!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org