NEW YEAR – NEW CAREER! Newly created position for a HANDS-ON Customer Service Team Leader in the MANUFACTURING/ PARTS/ PRODUCTION sector. To $80PKG!!
This leading International Manufacturer based in Rydalmere has recently relocated due to rapid expansion. Providing state-of-the art technology based products they are well known and respected in the marketplace. Due to expansion, they have an exciting and rare opportunity for an experienced hands-on Team Leader to oversee the smooth running of the Customer Service dept.
With an established team, this is an excellent opportunity for you to be an integral part of the changes due to the recent expansion/ relocation.
Reporting to the National Supply Chain Manager, the role will be predominantly hands-on with some Team Leading responsibilities.
Your main responsibilities will involve;
- Entering sales orders and coordinating dispatches
- Monitoring incoming stock (new & repair)
- Raising repair paperwork & picking slips
- Liaising with Production & Interstate facilities
- Monitoring bookings, transactions & equipment
- Compiling quotations & client liaison
- Purchase orders, order handling
- Preparing reports on production & repairs work
- Overseeing work flow of 6 Customer Service staff incl: Scheduling, attendance, training etc
Skills & experience required:
- Stable background from Manufacturing, Parts, Production or Service Centre
- Supervisory or Team leader exp in a Customer Service or Service capacity
- Experience overseeing work flows (parts depts.)
- An ability to embrace change and learn new technology
- Excellent communication & Interpersonal skills
Is this your NEW YEAR? NEW CAREER? APPLY NOW as we are want to hear from you!!
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com