This well-established and growing success story is a technology leader for the food, recycling and mining industries. With innovation and efficiency in delivering their service, they are looking for a like-minded Customer oriented All-Rounder/ Coordinator who wants to work close to home with an industry leader!
Each day will be different, utilising your strong organisational skills:
- Coordinating and processing quote enquires for spare parts and services
- Receiving and processing customer orders for spare part orders
- Arranging bookings for various outbound shipments
- Receiving and processing customers requests for service for maintenance and breakdowns.
- Planning of the Field Service Engineer to cover customer service and breakdown enquiries
- Booking travel and accommodation arrangements
- Travel cost calculations for technicians
- Collating customer orders for invoicing when services are completed
- Provide sales support for field service engineers and Sales Director
- Produce reports measuring key Service performance metrics such as response time, resolution time, cost monitoring and analysis for site visits
- Warehouse and stock management and more!
Skills and experience
- Solid Customer Service and Administration/ Coordination experience
- Ability to work accurately and timely under pressure
- Great communication skills and a ‘Can-do’ approach
- Strong MS office computer skills
- Possess excellent time management and organisational skills
If you want to secure a position close to home and are able to commence in April…APPLY NOW!
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org