As Australia’s preferred Certified Service provider for their industry, this long established Company located in Rydalmere provides comprehensive and timely services and solutions to the Residential market.
Due to a significant growth in demand, they are looking for an experienced Service/ Claims Co-ordinator for this newly created full time position in their Claims Dept.
Working with a down to earth and friendly team, you will enjoy the variety of co-ordinating Claims Administration from start to finish!
– Processing & entering claims
– Organising & allocating Tradespeople Aust wide
– Liaising with an existing network of Tradespeople & Technicians
– Raising purchase orders
– Monitoring job progress
– Invoice receipting
– Maintaining job and related information in MYOB & the database
– Producing reports & much more…!
You will need;
– Solid experience in a related position(s)
– Excellent communication skills (verbal & written)
– Exceptional time management skills
– Strong Customer focus
– A positive ‘CAN- DO’ approach
– Results focus
This position is available for an immediate start on a temporary with view to permanent basis or straight permanent (you choose!) If you are looking for a medium sized Company with a ‘family-feel’ APPLY NOW!
• Please note only short-listed applicants will be contacted*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com