This fast paced, dynamic business sources and develops consumer ready products for major retailers within Australia and overseas! Providing invaluable support to the Buying team, within the furniture category, you will be responsible for the day to day administration processes to ensure a smooth process ensuring goods arrive on time to the end retailer.
They are looking for an efficient and motivated person to embrace new challenges take pride in everything they do!
Reporting to the Category Manager, you will enjoy variety of Admin responsibilities including;
• Assisting with all Buying Administration functions
• Raising & maintaining product codes and specifications
• Liaising with suppliers and customers
• Managing production schedules
• Assisting with production samples and Quality Control assessments
• Buying support including preparation of quotations and presentations
• Data maintenance in various systems and Excel
• Coordinating and assisting with packaging and packing requirements and MUCH MORE…!!!
Ideally, you will have;
• A keen interest in retail/ FMCG with retail experience (desirable)
• Strong administration and organisational skills
• Can multi-task with ease with strong time management
• A high level of attention to detail
• Int – Adv Excel
• Excellent written & verbal communication skills
• A ‘Can-do’ approach
Keen? APPLY NOW (Word doc) to become part of this dynamic team in a fast paced and fun work environment!
Please note only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org