This medium-sized wholesaler, is a fast paced, dynamic business – sourcing & developing consumer products for the end retailer. Working with major retailers within Australia and overseas, their Buying Admin Assistants are an integral part of the business providing invaluable support to the Buying Team.
Working with the furniture category, you will be responsible for the day to day administration processes to ensure goods arrive on time to the end retailer. You will be highly motivated with a willingness to embrace change and challenges and an ability to re-prioritise throughout your day!
Reporting to the Category Manager, you will enjoy the variety of the job role:
• Assisting with all Buying administration functions
• Raising & maintaining product codes and specifications
• Liaising with suppliers and customers
• Managing production schedules
• Assisting with production samples and Quality Control assessments
• Support Buyer in preparation of quotations and presentations
• Maintaining data – in various systems
• Coordinating, checking and assisting with packaging and packing requirements
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
• A genuine interest or experience in RETAIL
• Experience working in an office environment (preferred)
• Exceptional administration and organisational/ multi-tasking skills
• Very high level of attention to detail
• Intermediate – Advanced Excel
• Current Drivers License
If you feel this is the job for you please APPLY with your CV & a brief cover letter with why this specific role is PERFECT for YOU!
* Please note that short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org