This well-established Importer and distributor of General Merchandise offers a unique supply chain solution to some of Australasia’s best-known retailers. Boasting 70+ staff in Silverwater, this fun, friendly and vibrant workplace has a rapidly growing IT team – and need YOU to be an integral part of their tight knit team!
Reporting to the IT Manager, you will utilise your broad Technical skills to deliver software solutions in C#, VB.NET, and ASP.NET (future migration to ASP.NET Core) and collaborating with business experts/ developers.
Each day will be different in this newly created position:
• Modifying existing in-house applications to meet dynamic, changing business needs
• Improving business efficiencies via MS-Office Automation
• Providing Application Support for all systems
• Troubleshooting data integrity issues
• Identifying issues from system bugs and/or system usage changes
• Report writing and/or analysis of data (where required)
• Some maintenance and administration of current third-party software packages
Ideally, you will be experienced with:
• Delivering software solutions in a commercial environment
• Working at all stages of the Software Development Lifecycle ie: requirements & analysis, development, testing, and implementation.
• Highly proficient with Visual Studio, including development in C# & VB.NET
• Developing in VBA (primarily Excel).
• Developing in ASP.NET
• Microsoft SQL Server database design & development.
• Different software & infrastructure including onsite, cloud & hybrid based solutions
• Demonstrate excellent customer service to provide support for delivered solutions
• Exposure ASP.NET Core (advantage)
• Customer support, problem management
• Previous experience or exposure to Shipping, Logistics, Forecasting or EDI is an advantage
If this sounds like you – APPLY NOW!!
Please note that due to the volume of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org