This well established, household name is an industry leader and proud of their reputation for supporting, servicing, installs, maintenance and repairs of equipment and systems for the retail, mining & marine, industrial & commercial Clients.
They have an exciting and varied opportunity for an experienced Administration/ Customer Service Supervisor/ Manager to oversee a team of 7. You will be responsible for overseeing invoicing, Administration & Customer Service processes and supporting team dynamics.
Reporting to the NSW Finance Manager, this dual role will focus on Sydney operations:
- Overseeing accuracy and timely delivery of invoicing
- Ensuring Pricing is accurate and up to date
- Resolving aspects related to work orders, purchase orders etc
- Ensuring paperwork and billings are in actioned within given timeframes
- Updating and correcting paperwork, processes and procedures as required
- Ensure the Service Delivery team deliver on KPI’s for incoming calls, invoicing, billing issues correction, resolution of debtor issues, complaint resolution and document control
- Assist in the management of projects
- Ensure customer service, coordination and administration is operating optimally
- Develop and submit reports as requested by the Service team
- Propose alternative solutions and technologies when necessary
- Train the Administration team in all aspects of service delivery operations, delivery KPI’s, policies and procedures
- Conduct regular team meetings
- Recognise and acknowledge excellent performance
- Conduct staff counselling and career performance reviews
- Conduct and arrange regular team meetings to ensure smooth operation of the team and its output.
- Interview and recruit replacement or additional department personnel
Ideally you will need:
- Proven Supervisory/ managerial experience leading a small team
- Supervisory experience in Administration/ Customer Service/ Billings &/or invoicing
- Experience within the service sector
- Training, hiring and team building exposure
- Excellent computer skills – MS Office/ CRM/ Customer portal software
- Excellent organisational and time management skills
- Drivers licence
Is this your next career move? APPLY NOW!
* Please note that due to the high number of applications, only short-listed applicants will be contacted.*
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com